Ourselves - An introduction
The JK Trust, founded in 1953, is driven by the ideals of the Chairman and Managing Director of Raymond Ltd, Mr. Gautam Hari Singhania. We are a leading NGO in India committed to augment the quality of life of people in rural areas.
Abiding by our commitment to empower the under-privileged sections of society secure a better future, The JK Trust Gram Vikas Yojana was conceptualized in 1997 as a rural development scheme of The JK Trust. The strategy was to leverage appropriate technology, provide effective extension and create innovative employment opportunities for women, poor farmers, tribal inhabitants and the youth. Over a period of time, the Trust has created strong synergies with Government institutions, NGOs, Corporate Foundations, CSR partners and funding agencies alike to further the advancement of this cause.
- Sustained impact on beneficiaries
- A strong pan-India presence
- Proven expertise in multiple sectors
- Professional and qualified team of visionary leaders, managers , veterinarians, agronomists, CAs and an army of committed field functionaries across the rural hinterland
- Result oriented door step services
- Competent Monitoring System with a robust MIS
- Real time responses to issues and challenges
- Appropriate technologies with constant up gradation.
- Access to national and global developmental stake holders/networks in the domain.
- Extensive training and development facilities