Consultancy/ Project Implementation Agency
The JK Trust utilizes its deep on-field presence, monitoring officers, veterinary officers, robust MIS and a professional project management team to carry out various projects on a consultancy basis or as a project implementation agency.
Some of the projects include:
- Model village development concept, Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (Currently working with adopted villages of 5 MPs of Maharashtra)
- Setting up a commercial dairy farm / cow hostels / Gaushala
- Setting up milk collection centers
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects
- Conducting baseline and top line surveys, need assessments
- Project implementation agency for various national and international agencies, organizations, corporates including the World Bank, DFID, BRLPS (Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society), MPRLP (Madhya Pradesh Rural Livelihood Promotion Society), Alkabeer amongst others.
- Complete designing and implementation of CSR projects pursuant to the section 135 read with schedule vii to the Companies Act 2013 with appropriate reporting and impact oriented project implementation.